General

Check Requests

Do you have a credit on your student account after all your financial aid has been applied?

You can now request a check online – Refund Request Form

We can process check requests for anything over $200.

Before submitting your check request, please review your billing statement on the Portal:

• BILLING STATEMENTS-New billing statements will not be mailed unless requested. Please use my.huntington.edu to view the new balance due on the fee statement after making any changes in registration. (Select STUDENTS tab (at the top)/Financial Records (left)/under My Account Info (right)/Course and Fee Statement/select Spring 2021 term/then click Generate my Course and Fee Statement button (right)/finally select View my Course and Fee Statement)Please note: This requires the user to log in to the Portal with a user ID and a password.

If you have charged books at the Bookstore, please select the option to pay all outstanding holds, and we will transfer the funds to cover those charges.

If the credit on your account is less than $200, please stop by the Office of Business and Finance to pick up your credit in cash.

Please let us know if you have any questions: studentaccountteam@huntington.edu

Posted By: Student Account Team