Academic

Students with interest in Non-Western Studies

Students with interest in Non-Western Studies:

I’m writing this as the current director for The Center for Non-Western Studies (CNWS) to encourage students with interest in Non-Western Studies to meet with Dr. Steve Bryan, who is the speaker at the Forester Lecture, which is also a combined event with CNWS. Dr. Bryan has a rich experience as a missionary in Ethiopia (my country of origin) for over 23 years. He is a fine New Testament scholar with a PhD from Cambridge University. He is currently a professor at The Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois.

I encourage interested students to email me at twoldeyohannes@huntington.edu to let me know that they want to meet and hang out with Dr. Bryan. If I hear from more than three students, I’ll organize some time for the students to meet and chat with Dr. Bryan — that will be in the afternoon on Tuesday.  If I hear from three students maximum, those three students will join Dr. Bryan and the organizers for the Forester Lecture, including myself, for dinner on Tuesday (10/26) just before the Forester Lecture. Obviously, everyone interested in Non-Western Studies is highly encouraged to attend the Forester Lecture!

Posted By: Tedla Woldeyohannes