Academic

A New Evidence for God’s Existence

Hello, Everyone:

On March 30, this Wednesday, from 3:00-4:30 p.m., there will be an exciting event happening at HU in my Philosophy of Religion class. Anyone interested in learning about arguments for God’s existence is welcome to attend the event at the classroom in RichLyn Library. What is the new argument for God’s existence? Come and find out!

For this event, I have two guests, via Zoom, to engage each other in a friendly dialogue so that my students also can engage the two philosophers. The dialogue will be based on the work of a Christian philosopher, Dr. Joshua Sijuwade, from London, on the new essay he wrote in which he has developed a new argument for God’s existence. The other guest, Prof. Graham Oppy, is one of the leading philosophers of religion in the world and is from Australia. Prof. Oppy has written a lot on naturalism and atheism. Prof. Oppy is also a co-author with another Christian philosopher (Kenneth Pearce) of the textbook we’re using in the philosophy of religion class. Both authors have previously joined this class via Zoom to answer questions from my students based on the textbook.